Take advantage of a discount of up to 1.000 euro for your training or education!
From 1 March it is possible to request a ‘STAP budget’. STAP stands for Stimulation of the Labor Market Position. Through this subsidy scheme, workers and job seekers can receive a subsidy of up to 1.000 euro each year for education.
The next STAP-budget is available from: FRIDAY 1 NOVEMBER (10:00)
Can I get 1.000 euro STAP-budget?
You are entitled to a STAP-budget for a course if:
- you are older than 18 and do not yet receive a state pension
- you or your partner have Dutch nationality or another nationality of a country within the European Union
- you are nationally insured (this is if you have lived, worked or received benefits in the Netherlands for at least 6 months)
- you have not yet received a STAP budget this calendar year and there is still a budget.
More than 200 million euro is available every year. This budget is divided over 6 periods of 2 months in which you can request a STAP budget. Be there on time, because the budget per period is limited.
How do you request a STAP-budget?
You can apply for the STAP-budget in the following way:
- Find a training or education that you want to follow with us
- Register via our website and state ‘I want to use the STAP-budget’ in the comments field
- After your registration, we will send you a STAP registration certificate.
- Look up the training or education in the STAP portal of the UWV and apply for it.
- For this you need the STAP registration certificate.
- When your application is approved, the fee will be transferred directly to CMM.
If your training or education costs more than 1.000 euro, you will receive an invoice from us for the remaining amount.
This amount may also be paid by your employer or other organization.
CMM STAP Guarantee
If you meet the above requirements, there is a very small chance that your application will be rejected by the UWV.
If this is the case, for example because the budget for the period in question has run out or because you have not yet reached an agreement, you can cancel or adjust your registration free of charge. This only applies if your training or education has not yet started.
Certified Digital Marketing Professional
By using the STAP-budget subsidy, you can now attend our Certified Digital Marketing Professional course in English for only 1.250 euro! Mention ‘I want to use the STAP-budget’ in the comments field of the enrolment form.
Feel free to contact one of our study advisors via 020-462 39 39 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.